Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Mid-Month Budget Check In

 Hello all,

How's it going over on your end? Mine has been complicated, but that's how breakups are; especially when this person continues to find new ways to be disrespectful and hurtful. But when dealing with a narcissist, it is usually how it goes. I just need to move on and heal. 

I did my mid-month budget check-in, and I definitely blew my fun money, dining out, and grocery budget. It's all about some self-compassion and trying again next month. I am definitely going to go to a cash diet with the exception of groceries as I order those online.

I haven't read my book this month. I am only 50 pages of 300. I just haven't committed to it and it is due back at the library today. I guess I will give it a good old try and submit it late.

I have not been consistent on my goals this month, but all I can do is try and do. I will eventually find my rhythm.

Lots of love,

Mandee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of the Month

 Hey all, I hope you had a wonderful February. Spring is just around the corner and I cannot wait. I started my spring cleaning because I ha...