Thursday, February 10, 2022

The Baggage Is Heavy

 Hey friends,

I figured I would update you about my life. 

Remy is still having some issues with me leaving and not wanting to go to school. I feel guilty that I have caused him to feel insecure now. I am just reassuring him that I will be back. I have an appointment for him to go to counseling to talk to someone since Mark has left. He has not mentioned Mark much since he has been gone, and I just want him to talk it out with someone, even if it is not with me.

Mark and I had argued about how to divide the furniture when he first moved out. He wanted to keep everything and I asked for 3 things. I ended up buying 2 of the items and we agreed to split the furniture. I wanted to disappear when he came on Sunday. I was nervous and stressed. I also did not want to be alone when he came. Luckily, my cousins did stay with me for a little bit. Mark decided to leave everything, which I am shocked and appreciated. I had built my budget to include new furniture. I can say I am grateful and appreciate him, and I do hope he finds some happiness in life and he ends up in a place that he wants.

My budget, well, I blew my budget. Mostly because I was sad and wanted to make myself happier. I know that high is only temporary. But, you do not have to be perfect. It will come out of another category. There is no such thing as a perfect budget. There will be months where you rock it and others where you do not. This is one of my months where I did not rock it. But, because I am reflecting on actions, I know I need to reign it in for the last half of the month. It is all about learning and knowing your triggers.

I finally started to read No Exit by Talor Adams. I did not get very far, but my book is due back to the library on the 22nd of February, so I need to carve out time to read some more. I also have the book club to discuss it on the 25th. 

I have not been consistent this month with my goals, but every day is a new day to start again. I did practice French for the first time yesterday. I just need to build a routine to incorporate these goals into every day, and since my work schedule has been a little all over the place, has been hard to make a consistent routine. 

I have to get ready to start the day since it is 7 am. Thank you for stopping by and reading.

Lots of love,

Mandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of the Month

 Hey all, I hope you had a wonderful February. Spring is just around the corner and I cannot wait. I started my spring cleaning because I ha...