Sunday, January 2, 2022

Lazy Sunday

 Hey everyone,


Today is a beautiful day to do some laundry! It is currently snowing on this peaceful Sunday morning. It's been snowing all night. Days like this make me want to stay cozy in my pajamas, curled up with a cup of coffee, and relax- well a little bit. I have a ton of laundry to do. I read somewhere that doing laundry is bad luck on January 1st, and so I skipped it. I don't need to test the fates. My dogs and Remy are also feeling this vibe of zen. 

I have been cruising recipes since I woke up this morning. I feel like I am stuck in a food rut, so looking at all the different foods and recipes has inspired me to do a month-long meal plan. I usually do a weekly meal plan- but why not try to make it four weeks? I will definitely share when it is complete.

I am also excited to announce that I have found an accountability partner. We are going to meet once or twice a month and talk about our struggles and successes. She is piggybacking my goal of saving $1,000 by March 1, 2022. It is nice to inspire and have someone share my vision.

I also started to achieve inbox zero; this is going to take some time. I started with 1800+ unread emails and I have 1584 right now. I feel the need to start fresh in 2022. Just ask Mark and Remy while I was cleaning under the beds, under the couch, and under the appliances, washing the walls and baseboards. 

I have decided that my theme of the year is NOW. I want to quit procrastinating and I just tell myself now to get it done. Nike said it best, "Just do it". I feel like it is appropriate for my goals and hopefully, will last throughout the year. 

I hope you enjoy your Sunday wherever you are.

Lots of love,

Mandee

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of the Month

 Hey all, I hope you had a wonderful February. Spring is just around the corner and I cannot wait. I started my spring cleaning because I ha...