Thursday, December 30, 2021

2022 Goals

 Hey everyone!

If you remember from my first blog post, I said that my first goal is to save $1,000 by March 1st. I am going to do this by making an automatic transfer of $250 per paycheque (bi-weekly). So in 4 easy pays (and the no spend challenge), I will have $1,000. This $1,000 is going to be my emergency fund for the debt pay down journey. But while that is going on, I am saving for my true expenses (car repairs, my nursing license plus insurance, Christmas presents, back to school for Remy, Remy's birthday, etc).

I also decided to do a weekly savings challenge, which is $1 per week (week 1= $1, week 2= $2... week 52=$52). I made this automatic as well. This is to get me into the habit of saving. As a natural spender, it is hard to curb the tendency to spend. This is why I wanted to do a no-spend challenge to reset my spending habits, and the weekly savings challenge to get into the tendency to save.

Two more days until 2022! Let's crush it this year.


Lots of love,

Mandee


No comments:

Post a Comment

End of the Month

 Hey all, I hope you had a wonderful February. Spring is just around the corner and I cannot wait. I started my spring cleaning because I ha...